Colleges & Universities
The Lasallian Region of North America operates seven Lasallian colleges and universities. This includes Bethlehem University located in Palestine, the first Catholic university in the Holy Land, which is sponsored by the Region. Enrollment in these institutions of higher education total approximately 35,500 students, 40 percent of whom are in a graduate studies program. They stimulate minds and cultivate leadership to prepare students for life, work, and service to society and the Church.
The Lasallian colleges and universities in the United States are:
- Christian Brothers University (Memphis, TN)
- La Salle University (Philadelphia, PA)
- Lewis University (Romeoville, IL)
- Manhattan College (Riverdale, NY)
- Saint Mary’s College of California (Moraga, CA)
- Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota (Winona, MN)
The Lasallian Association of College and University Presidents (LACUP) and the Lasallian Association of College and University Mission Officers (LACUMO) provide forums for interaction and collaboration among the presidents and mission officers of Lasallian colleges and universities in the Region. LACUP and LACUMO meet regularly regarding common plans, programs, challenges and opportunities.